We ask that all Members respect the Rules of Golf and normal golfing etiquette.
From 08.00-08.30 and 11.30-12.00 The 1st tee is reserved for the members roll up other than where there is a notified tee reservation for a competition, match or event.
From 09.00-11.00, the tee is reserved for the Ladies section, 2-balls only prior to these times. The preceding week, unused tee times with a buffer, will be released for other members.
From 07.15-12.30 the tee is reserved for members and their guests, other than where there is a notified tee reservation for a competition or match.
1. Please check the web site for latest conditions of play and any restrictions. The Pro Shop may close the course in the event of poor visibility. Please will all Members respect such instructions as they have been made to protect the course and/or safety reasons.
2. If you have not booked a tee time and wish to play outside the member roll up times, please consult the Pro Shop before playing.
3. Players should start from the 1st tee unless permission to start on the 10th has been given by the Pro Shop. Out of courtesy to other players please do not tee off the 10th if players are at or past the 150 yard marker on the 9th hole.
4. Games starting their round should alternate with those turning after 9 holes unless they have a booked tee time which takes precedence.
5. Speed of play – it is a group’s responsibility to keep up with the group in front, not just ahead of the game behind it. If it loses a clear hole and is delaying the group behind, it should invite the group behind to play through irrespective of the number of players in that group. Where a group has not lost a clear hole, but it is apparent that the group behind can play faster, it should invite the faster moving group to play through (this includes single players).
6. Safety – please adhere to the R&A guidelines regarding safety. No player should play until the players in front are out of range. The Bridle path across the course affects holes 1, 2, 9, 10, 16 and 17. Players MUST NOT hit their ball when any members of the public are remotely within range, even if they are not in the expected direction of flight.
7. Bunkers – Players should fill up and smooth over all the holes and footprints. The rake should be left inside the bunker with the handle extended outside the bunker.
8. Trolleys & Buggies – Please respect and observe all temporary course instructions in force (eg winter wheels, paths or tees closed). Please do not take trolleys and buggies onto tees, and when approaching the greens, please do not take them onto the aprons - take them around the outside of the banks and bunkers rather than beyond the white lines.
9. Please repair all divots and pitch marks, and use the divot mix on tee boxes.
10. Mobile phones – please do not use mobile phones in the bar, restaurant or balcony areas. The use of mobile phones is not permitted on the course unless there is an emergency.
11. Priority MUST be given to Greens Staff working on the course, please be aware of their safety at all times.
* Normal golf attire must be worn.
* Men - collared shirts tucked in, tailored shorts, short sports socks only.
* No denims, cargo pants or football/rugby tops please.
* Ladies – no sun tops, leggings or denims please, tailored shorts.
* Smart causal dress for the Clubhouse, smart jeans may be worn at the weekend.
* No golf shoes in the lounge bar and restaurant areas please, golf shoes may be worn in the 19th Spike Bar or Balcony, access from the course only.
* Soft spikes are NOT recommended from November to March for safety reasons.